What is “Cash Crowdfund”
Raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people to fund any project you desire. Cash CrowdFund is a crowdfunding portal.
What this Isn’t…
- no MLM
- no products
- no binary
- no trading
- no coins
- no affiliate marketing
What this IS…
Cash CrowdFund is an organized way to invite many people, many of whom you don’t even know, to send small amounts of CASH to you whenever you need the funds. You can repeat the process as often as you like. There are many, many different portals for crowdfunding. The thing that is unique about Cash CrowdFund is that when it is time to send the money to someone, it is actually cash, sent by mail, rather than credit card or paypal or any of the other more “modern” methods. Just old-fashioned cash! One of the reasons that this is so effective is that in many cases, someone may want to get involved with a program but it requires the person have a Solid Trust Pay account. But if someone wants to donate money to your campaign but they don’t already have a Solid Trust Pay account? That means that you just missed out on an opportunity to have someone join the program and help fund your campaign. (This program is based on cash and does not require Solid Trust Pay or any other payment system.)
Your Inviter is Ronald Ford
(By “joining” you are not obligated to send any money or to participate. You can easily opt out. However, by joining, you will have immediate access to the back office, EVEN BEFORE YOU PAY ANYTHING! This way, you can see better how the system works to help you decide if you want to participate.)
1. Create an account by clicking the “Join Now” button below.
2. Send in ONE-TIME $12 CASH to the admin (you will see address where to send after you create the account.) Please wrap your donation with the official “Activation Slip.” Wait to be verified and then let your sponsor know that you want to be placed on a wheel.
3. After your sponsor places you on a wheel, you will have 8 days to send your $25 CASH donation. You will be notified that you have been placed on a wheel by email and it will be clear TO WHOM you send the donation when you log in. Please wrap your donation with the official “Donation Slip.” Higher levels then become available.
4. Promote the program to others. Try to get AT LEAST 2 people to join your program. Of course if you can involve more than 2, it will work even better.
5. When someone signs up under you, you will receive notification by email. Encourage them to follow these same steps.